Thursday, February 10, 2005

Me & Olya in Hell

LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Extreme
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Dante Inferno Hell Test

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell — The City of Dis!

Same level of Hell as Olya. So I'm in good company. ;)

I also have personal news (went to Tim's cousin's wedding in Vermont, visited Olya at Dartmouth, found out my grandmother has terminal cancer), but these things all deserve posts of their own, when I have more time to blog.

I'm currently spending most of my waking time programming for class, along with my college friends (who come over just about every night until midnight or so to program together).

Categories: ,

0 comments: