Friday, September 30, 2005

Serenity! (Sad) Woot!

Just got back from seeing Serenity with The Gang. I definitely liked it, although with what happened it in, any restarted TV series of Firefly would be markedly different. But I'd still want it back on, no question there. Anyone know if Joss Whedon is looking for Firefly to start back up?

WARNING, spoilers follow. Click to toggle spoilers' visibility.

If you haven't seen it yet, go! I don't care that it only opened today; only poor souls who were without sneak previews should have waited until today anyhow. Go convert the unenlightened masses of Firefly-ignorant!

Categories: ,

1 comments:

Shelley: the Dread Pirate Rodgers said...

Two shocking character events ... one I could see coming, but the other was out of the blue. I am sad.

An explanation for the Reavers ... *very* interesting.

I am suspicious that Joss Whedon is getting friendly with Orson Scott Card and George RR Martin. hmph. I disapprove.