Saturday, August 5, 2006

Backpacking Photos Uploaded

Blue Sunset

I survived the backpacking trip! What's more, I even enjoyed myself (after the first less-than-pleasant, although still adventurous, night). I'd like to go again, only better equipped next time. Forrest and I are looking at doing the Skyline-to-the-Sea Trail some weekend this summer.

I'm almost done uploading the photos I took to my Flickr account. (You'll have to be logged in and tagged as "friend" or "family" to see the pictures of yours truly.) I also have some blog posts and notes that I wrote while out on the trail; we'll see if those get transcribed and finished in anything resembling a timely fashion. ;)

Update, 11:54 PM: I've added my favorite photo that I took on the trip, as an enticement for you to go look at the rest of 'em. Aren't I sneaky. :P

0 comments: