Saturday, August 5, 2006

Backpacking Photos Uploaded

Blue Sunset

I survived the backpacking trip! What's more, I even enjoyed myself (after the first less-than-pleasant, although still adventurous, night). I'd like to go again, only better equipped next time. Forrest and I are looking at doing the Skyline-to-the-Sea Trail some weekend this summer.

I'm almost done uploading the photos I took to my Flickr account. (You'll have to be logged in and tagged as "friend" or "family" to see the pictures of yours truly.) I also have some blog posts and notes that I wrote while out on the trail; we'll see if those get transcribed and finished in anything resembling a timely fashion. ;)

Update, 11:54 PM: I've added my favorite photo that I took on the trip, as an enticement for you to go look at the rest of 'em. Aren't I sneaky. :P

2 comments:

Mark V. Glass said...

Keto Engaged Set your kitchen area as your "ingesting area" only. Thus, you will not do other pursuits on the kitchen tables this sort of as speaking on the cellular phone or looking at a ebook. Executing routines on the table will make you stay for a longer time in the cooking area and you are possible to eat more meals.
http://tiny.cc/uvtt3y

Bale said...


I think there are many reasons for this problem. I don't care very much about this because I often buy it at MMOAH. The game currency of their website is relatively cheap, their website Path of Exile Currency is much cheaper than Psyonix retail price. In fact, there are many players and websites that sell POE Currency online. But you can find too many games on the Internet to promote the particularly cheap POE Currency, but they are both safe and unsafe, so you have to figure out how to distinguish. Therefore, I recommend a website called MMOAH. Their website backpacks are of good quality, good service, fast delivery and, more importantly, security.