Friday, September 15, 2006

My Last Day at Apple

Today was the last day of my internship for the summer. My manager took me out to lunch, then I packed up my cube and that was that.

On my way back from returning my library books and paying the $1.50 late fee (so low! yay me!), I stopped at Borders. I've been going to the Sunnyvale Borders at least 3 days a week for most of the summer, and I've become acquaintances with the café employees there. Yesterday evening I was also there and mentioned I might not be back. So I said goodbye to Stephanie and the older Asian woman then, and today I said goodbye to Nichole (who because drastically more friendly) and the most recent hire, whose name I sadly cannot remember right now.

Now it's time to finish laundry and packing, clean the bathroom and bedroom, and set back up my landlord's old wireless router in place of mine that we've been using for the summer. That last step means my server's going down until at least the 22nd. Rest well, arthaey.com!

Categories: ,

0 comments: