Friday, December 4, 2009

First Day of Work, Again (Israesisat a Lhi)

(Backdated post...)

English:

I worked my first day. I had no company computer. Even so, I am happy. Will they be my friends?

Lhenazi:

Zame a kesath a ir rae ateilh. Ekamioter mozreshata one uan ateilh. Lhikei zrazo atei. Amaizorei isemei ia aikeish?

Explanation:

I worked my first day.
Zame a kesath a ir rae ateilh.
work that day that one at I-did
I had no company computer.
Ekamioter mozreshata one uan ateilh.
computer of-company have not I-did
Even so, I am happy.
Lhikei zrazo atei.
am-happy even-so I
Will they be my friends?
Amaizorei isemei ia aikeish?
my-friends become yes/no they

Words like this were coined for this entry; words like this demonstrate new grammar needed for this entry. See my website for more information about Lhenazi.

0 comments: