Conversations I participated in
- @wolever said: Is there a word meaning "the object/person being impersonated"? Eg, if "he impersonated the king", then the "king was ???"
- @I said: @wolever Seems intransitive is for the "impersonate-ee": "The king was impersonated." Transitive subject is the impersonator. #linguistics
- @I said: @giynlith Lerts! Tell Uncle Glade!! #AchaeaMUD #youhadtobethere RT @irinarempt: This is why the world needs more lerts http://t.co/QUEkKVw
- @juliainfinland said: Looked into the #SPON forums + found that the ppl who believe "isolating languages are primitive" still exist. AND NOW THEY HAVE INTERNET.
- @I said: @juliainfinland Do tell, what is the One True Morphology if one's to be advanced, in that case? #linguistics #peopleontheinternerarewrong