What I had to say
- After a couple hours, we have hashed out our schedules. Too many cool things to see. Why do we need this "5-2-1 rule" again? ;) #RenoSF
- So many books in the vendor room! It's like going to a bookstore, except the only genre they carry is sci-fi/fantasy. Awesome! #RenoSF
- Disorganized panelists + stinky foot lady = leaving session early for a Chinese buffet. #RenoSF
- If you want an iced mocha, could you ask for it "one the rocks"? This thought amuses me.
- Mira Grant recommends "Evil Dead the Musical" in Martinez. Who's in? http://t.co/YGfpxha #RenoSF #zombies
- Moderator totally just snacked down some guy and said his position had no basis and was BS. He's not wrong, but *damn*. Guy left. #RenoSF
- I'm standing in a long line to get 2 Tim Powers books signed for @mcpusc. I love him thiiiiiis much: #RenoSF http://t.co/dr5fAQE
- Feeling better after having slept for a bit, even if it meant I had to miss cool stuff at #RenoSF.
- Yo dawg, we like books, so we bought some books at B&N while attending a book-heavy con, so we can have books while we have books. #RenoSF
Conversations I participated in
- @elidiolatorre said: This is actually interesting... RT @pablod At the "Cover Art in the Age of e-Books" panel #renosf
- @I said: @elidiolatorre @pablod Ditched another session for this one. Thanks for the tip! #RenoSF
- @I said: @bernard_ben @amling @theterabyte Didn't one of you like Schlock Mercenary? There's a booth here. #RenoSF