Wednesday, April 20, 2005

What the deuce?

Like the stork bringing babies, Forrest has been blessed with much cuscus from the cuscus goose.

The cuscus goose is obviously loose with his cuscus. One might deduce he's a recluse named Bruce, who enjoys juice and mousse with his cuscus (though from what one deduced that, I don't know). I heard the cuscus goose once tried to seduce an obtuse moose; luckily, they didn't reproduce.

I must apologize. For letting this post go on so long, I have no excuse. Can't stand this anymore? Here's a noose. Now vamoose, by Zeus!

With thanks (or abuse :)) to RhymeZone.

5 comments:

Joseph said...

Even over the internet, Catherine gives me headaches.

Arthaey Angosii said...

Yes! That gets me one step closer to stabbing people in the face over the internet. Beware the swordfish.

Shelley: the Dread Pirate Rodgers said...

o.m.g.

It's spelled "couscous", fer cryin' out loud.

[running amuck and waving hands wildly in the air .... I can't STAND misspelled words!]

Perhaps we should send Scabby to Catherine as punishment. After all, it *is* her fault that Scabby is even with us. ::grump::

Arthaey Angosii said...

Unless I was talking about the strangely cute-looking cuscus...

Shelley: the Dread Pirate Rodgers said...

No, you weren't talking about that other word. If you were talking about that other word, I would have told you. The other word does not exist nor do pictures of objects that illustrate that other word. That other word is bogus.

Thus, I have spoken.