Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Visiting Home

I'm back home with my parents for the next few days, visiting and killing time until Thursday when Forrest and I leave for Redmond. Tomorrow I'm going with my mom to visit my grandfather, who's been living in an assisted living facility since his most recent stroke. I haven't seen him since before that, at my grandmother's funeral. Makes me think of the second-to-last line of the second verse of this one song...

Earlier tonight, My dad and I went to the grocery store to pick up some stuff, and I ran into an old acquaintance from high school that Olya had a crush on for a while. He never intended on going to college, and has instead been working for the past three years. Talk about a different life experience, eh? He looks just the same as in high shcool, down to the AC/DC t-shirt. Wonder if he's happy.

Categories: , ,

0 comments: