Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gallbladder, Bother Me No More!

My gallbladder obviously reads my blog and took offense at Tuesday's post. So much so that it decided to attack me, unprovoked, on a nearly empty stomach, from 9:30 PM Tuesday until 4 PM yesterday — at which point we cut the damn thing out of me! So I'm at the hospital, recovering from my cholecystectomy that the surgeon says went very smoothly. (Well, for me. Not so much the gallbladder. Muahaha!)

I'll report more later, but for now I wanted to let y'all know that I seem to be doing just fine. Thank you everyone for your well-wishes!

4 comments:

staticfoo said...

I'n glad you're doing better now. I don't suppose the doctors took any pictures of the gallstones? :)

Arthaey Angosii said...

I asked them to take photos, but the surgeon said they forgot. :( How dare they get all, y'know, distracted by the surgery? Sheesh.

smanoli said...

Glad that you're doing better.

Nigmi said...

Yay you doing better! How are you now?

*HUGS*