Thursday, February 10, 2011

Documenting My Language-Learning Progress

As I'm beginning to notice that I'm actually learning as I learn German (imagine that), I'm wanting some way to record or document my progress. Already I have German sentences I've written all over the internet: this blog, Twitter, Facebook, Buzz, emails, and IRC. I think I'd like to keep them collected all in one place... somewhere. Where, or how, exactly, I'm still trying to decide.

Any suggestions? An acquaintance on Facebook suggested that I periodically take some official test (there must be a German equivalent of the Spanish DELE, perhaps the Goethe-Institut exams) to concretely measure my progress. I may do that, though I worry about memorizing answers. Maybe I should just make myself one big monolithic "Learning German" webpage and be done with it...

0 comments: