Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gym == Boredom

Exercise

Day 2 of HealthMonth, going strong! Well, all of me except the arch of my right foot; it's kinda achey, not so strong. I tried going to the gym at work today, intending to do 30 minutes on the elliptical machine instead of walking like yesterday. Within 5 minutes, I was bored to tears. I decided it would be better to do a less intensive workout that didn't make me hate exercise, y'know? As soon as I started walking outside, the boredom went away. So that's good to know about myself.

German

Heute sprach ich mit deutsche Leute im IRC. Ich habe über das Wort „Wort‟ gelernt. Es hat zwei Plurale. Lies diese.

Note: If you hover over the German text, it will translate itself into English for you.

1 comments:

Kris Kowal said...

Man lernt jeden Tag etwas Neues: Ich hab' dass "Mehrzahl" ist der einzige Wort für "Plural" gedacht.