Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Buffalo Head Sketch

Forrest and I ate at F. McLintock's tonight. While waiting for our food, I sketched the buffalo head hanging on the wall.

This here is a photograph of the napkin on which I sketched said buffalo. Then I overlaid a brown color uniformly over everything with the GIMP. I'll try scanning it sometime, see if the quality's any better.

Update, 12:15 AM: I found this photo here of another buffalo head, so you have something for comparison.

Categories: ,

1 comments:

Shelley: the Dread Pirate Rodgers said...

Ya know, sweetie, I am just continually amazed at how much talent is packed into one little body. You are just astounding.

If only you could have also remembered to do your chores whilst living at home without needing to be excessively nagged. [sigh] :-)