Friday, November 19, 2004

Jumpstart Writing via Book-Reading

I almost forgot I had one of my classes today 'cause I was thinking so much about getting home to do my NaNoWriMo thing. Noveling can be a dangerous thing.

For two days, I had a severe lack of self-control in making myself write. I managed a paltry 42 words in all of yesterday! Then, last night at B&N (after Farmers' Market, where I bought yumminess), I got the "official" NaNoWriMo book. I read a bit last night, and more today in class (yes, yes, I know that's bad ;). And suddenly I really wanted to write some more! Yay! I'm at 385 words in 20 minutes and counting. :)

I mean, how else am I going to catch up to my sister if I don't keep writing? How else can I find out what happens with Seiran and Reed and Chikaji? I must press onward.

2 comments:

Lisa R said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Arthaey Angosii said...

Hehe, somebody hit the "publish comment" button prematurely, eh? *tease*