Thursday, November 25, 2004

Woot!

Woot, I say! Back on the writing horse. Or something like that. I wrote 2595 words today, which is the most I've written in one day since I started this craziness. The Squirt and I went to two local cafés (their winning quality was not quaintness, but rather free wireless internet access; we have our priorities). She was kind enough to let me use the laptop while she wrote out her story longhand, since she has almost twice my word count. Ah, to have as little homework as she has. :P

I'm only at a quarter of the total word count I need to accumulate by the end of the month in order to "win." I don't know if I'll actually get there by the 30th, but my spritits are high tonight and I'm hoping!

Now, how to sneak off to write while we're at my aunt's new house for Thanksgiving tomorrow...

0 comments: