Friday, March 4, 2011

Tweet Posts: Good or Bad?

I started my automatic tweet round-up posts for two reasons: 1) to have all my info backed up and in one place, and 2) to let my older ;) friends in on my internet-doings (some of them read my blog but don't have and don't want Twitter accounts).

But I dislike how the "Today's Tweets" blog post title is spamming the list of recent posts. And it is duplicated info for my friends who do have Twitter accounts. And I will probably make my own "me on the web" consolidation page that I'll have full control over.

So what do you guys think? Do you like the new Twitter posts? Or do you think they're spammy and should die a big, horrible death?

1 comments:

John Cowan said...

A couple of people whose blogs I read do this, and I skip them. Yours, I read. Go figure.

The only thing I can point out is that having context matters, as does typographical layout.