Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Classes, Funny Images, and More Links

This quarter, I'm taking Intro to Databases, CSC Professional Responsibilities, History of Architecture: Prehistory through the Middle Ages (a GE), and Intercultural Communication (for my Linguistics minor). It's not the Tuesday-Thursday schedule I was hoping for, but at least I have no classes earlier than noon and only a two-hour block on Friday. Polyratings has me a little scared about two of the professors, but I'll guess I'll just have to wait and see, and hope...

In linkish news, I found this index of humorous pages. I started flipping through them... 100 (out of 608) images later, here's some links to the better ones: a 404 error page, cat-based emoticons, listening-challenged n00bs, an O'Reilly cover, a Sherman's Lagoon about communication, a map of the world according to Americans and a variation on the same theme, a savvy computer user, some random pancake-bunniness, an ATM that has all your base, and real life as instant messenger. I'll get through the rest later. Good times. :)

Elsewhere on the web, blog content is being outsourced, concerned citizens are trying to spread the word about avian flu, the Ministry of Reshelving is looking for a few good reshelvers, and people are mapping wineries in the US and making hooves for themselves.

Categories: , ,

3 comments:

Aaron *@ said...

Which databases section?

Arthaey Angosii said...

03. The good (aka non-morning) one. ;)

Aaron *@ said...

Since the first time I said this it never appeared, I'll say it again. See you there :)