Friday, August 26, 2005

Joe Causes Early Mornings

I hate Joe. Forrest hates Joe. Joe sucks. Did I mention I hate Joe? Joe, in his infinite airplane-ticket-booking wisdom, got himself a flight from SLO to Sea-Tac that arrived at 2:30 in the morning. On a work day. I hate Joe.

So we picked him up, like the immensively wonderful friends that we are, and took him back to our apartment. At which point we promptly went back to bed.

Note: I'm cheating by backdating this post and the others to come about last weekend and PAX. But it's been more than a week since Forrest turned 21, so that post will just be a belated one. And don't even talk to me about the Canada trip draft posts I should get around to...

Categories: , ,

3 comments:

staticfoo said...

Ha! It's 3:30am on a work day, and I'm wide awake. Then again, I usually don't even go to bed until 4 or 5...

Shelley: the Dread Pirate Rodgers said...

"... And don't even talk to me about the Canada trip draft posts I should get around to..."

And what ABOUT those post that we've all been waiting for with bated breath? Huh? Huh?

Joseph said...

Oh the waiting, I can't stand the waiting...