Friday, February 18, 2011

German Exercise — I Can Read Instructions!

In the entire paragraph of instruction for this German exercise, I only had to look up five words (plus one suffix), and I understood everything after looking up those words! For the seven sentences to work with, I only had to look up three new words. For the amount of time that I've been studying German so far, I'm pretty pleased with myself, even if it is a super-simple paragraph. They've even tagged it as level A2/B1, not just A1, so... yay! :D

Übung: Polite Requests

  1. Würdest du (bitte) mich nach Hause fahren?
  2. Würden Sie (bitte) ein Foto von uns machen?
  3. >Würde ich heute früher kann gehen?
  4. Könntest du mir 100 Euro leihen?
  5. Würden Sie mir helfen?
  6. Würden Sie die Speisekarte giben
  7. Würden Sie mir sagen, wie spät es ist?

2 comments:

Isabell said...

Congratulation!
You can check your solutions with the sentences in the post-comment.
My english isn't so good as your german!
Should we write also the posts in english? What do you think about this?

Arthaey Angosii said...

Danke für hier schreiben, und für die Übungen! Nein, i glaube, dass sollst nicht du sie auf Englisch schreiben. Übersetzen bei Google Translate ist leicht, und ich lerne besser, wenn versuche ich, sie zu verstehen.

(Ich benutze Wörter und Grammatik, die habe ich nicht studieren. Korrekturen willkommen!)