Thursday, February 10, 2011

Today's Tweets

  • RT @pyry: @VerbingNouns Cat. Cat? Cat! Tones for everyone! Mwahaha! [10:41 AM]
  • Anyone have good ideas for how to record language learning progress? Like a portfolio to be looked at later, to see how far I've come. [12:37 PM]
  • I've realized that, now that my blog gathers up each day's tweets, my tweets go to Facebook, Buzz, and my blog. One-stop communication! [12:39 PM]
  • .@bernard_ben http://blog.arthaey.com -- but be warned: I no longer even bother apologizing when I go weeks or months without updates. ;) [12:59 PM]
  • "Der Schlüssel" is a very funny word for "key." :)##de [ 3:51 PM]
  • @DoubleTranslate 1) Es schmeckt mir sehr get. 2) Ich gratuliere Ihnen zum Geburtstag. 3) Wir glauben dir. 4) Ich beweise ihm das. #de [ 4:28 PM]
  • RT @GRAMMARHULK: HULK SMASH "HE OR SHE" AND "HE/SHE" AND ESPECIALLY "S/HE"! USE SINGULAR THEY! IT PERFECTLY CROMULENT! [ 4:35 PM]

0 comments: